IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR ALL LIVE PERFORMANCE ATTENDEES!! PLEASE READ!! (updated 8/13/21)
By purchasing a ticket to a live performance at Bootless, it is deemed you agree and will adhere to all Bootless COVID-19 requirements.
Even though Gov. Carney lifted indoor capacity restrictions and mask mandates on May 21, 2021 and ended the State of Emergency on July 13, 2021, and due to the recent uptick in Delta variant cases and breakthrough transmission, Bootless will take the following precautions until further notice:
- We are continuing to limit capacity and utilize pod/distanced seating for audience members. Audience seating is arranged with floor tables (2, 3 or 4 people), pods (2 or 3 people) and standard audience rows with appropriate social distancing (1-4 people). In some cases, seating is spaced more than the required 3 ft. for patron’s comfort. Seating will be determined at the box office based upon size of group and seating availability. As always, accommodations will be made for ADA needs.
- Patrons, regardless of vaccination status, MUST wear a mask to enter the building/theater. Should you arrive at Bootless without a mask, one will be provided to you.
- Patrons are required to mask-up when moving about the theater/building. Your mask may be removed ONLY while seated and actively eating or drinking.
- Patrons are to maintain a social distance of 3 ft. at all times. Audience members may linger (a bit) inside the theater or lobby while waiting for an Artist or a ride, but only while practicing social distancing AND wearing a mask. And, only hug a person or invade one’s personal space after obtaining consent!!
- We strongly encourage patrons to use the provided hand sanitizer located throughout the facility upon entry to the space, after eating/drinking, after using the restroom, or any damn time you just want a new layer of germ killer on your hands.
If you have recently been diagnosed with COVID-19, or have been in contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19, or if you are running a fever, or if you are not feeling well in any way that suggests symptoms of COVID-19, Bootless asks that you do not attend the performance. Also, should you arrive at Bootless and show any symptoms of COVID-19, you may be asked to leave. Information given during the purchase of your ticket purchase may be used for contact tracing purposes.
BOOTLESS RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REQUIRE PROOF OF VACCINATION. (We really don’t want to have to go there. Rather, we hope you know how to conduct yourself, be considerate of fellow theatergoers, especially those who may be immunocompromised, and just follow the mask policy so we’re not forced to make you show us yours.)
Bootless has taken necessary steps and precautions to provide its audiences with a clean and safe environment, including but not limited to, sanitizing common areas and frequently used touch points, cleaning audience seating, and providing contactless transaction options. Bootless personnel are required to wear a mask at all times and use gloves when needed.
Bootless meets all State of Delaware COVID-19 Business Safety Protection requirements. Bootless is a grateful recipient of a Delaware Small Business (Non-Profit) Relief Grant which provided funds to purchase commercial air purifiers and other COVID-19 related supplies so that in-person theater events could return to Bootless.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION!! ENJOY THE SHOW!!