IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR ALL LIVE PERFORMANCE ATTENDEES!! PLEASE READ!! (updated 8/1/23)
By purchasing a ticket to a live performance at Bootless, it is deemed you agree and will adhere to all Bootless COVID-19 requirements.
- We are no longer limiting our standard capacity.
- FOR BOOTLESS EVENTS: Depending upon the event and seating configuration, Bootless will seat up to 85 people in either traditional raked theater seating or cabaret table seating. Most Bootless theater productions offer in advance Choose Your Seat options. Tickets purchased at the door will be assigned seats by the Box Office.
- FOR COMEDY, CONCERTS AND OTHER NON-BOOTLESS EVENTS: Audience seating is arranged with a mix of floor tables and raked audience seating with small tables between groups of seats. For most events, seating is open / general admission – first come, first served – unless the producers assign seats. For all Non-Bootless produced shows, please check with that particular event’s producer when purchasing tickets.
- Patrons are not required to wear a mask. However, everyone is free do as they think best for their personal safety, and if that means wearing a mask, then do so. Bootless is a judgment free space.
- Audience members may linger inside the theater or lobby while waiting for an Artist or a ride, but only hug a person or enter someone’s personal space after obtaining consent!
- We strongly encourage patrons to use the provided hand sanitizer located throughout the facility upon entry to the space, after eating/drinking, after using the restroom, or any damn time you just want a new layer of germ killer on your hands.
Proof of vaccination is not required to visit Bootless. We hope you know how to conduct yourself, and be considerate of fellow theatergoers, especially those who may be immunocompromised. Bootless strongly advises you attend our live, in-person events only if you have been vaccinated.
If you have recently been diagnosed with COVID-19, or have been in contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19, or if you are running a fever, or if you are not feeling well in any way that suggests symptoms of COVID-19, Bootless asks that you do not attend the performance. Also, should you arrive at Bootless and show any symptoms of COVID-19, you may be asked to leave. Information given during the purchase of your ticket purchase may be used for contact tracing purposes.
Bootless has taken necessary steps and precautions to provide its audiences with a clean and safe environment, including but not limited to, sanitizing common areas and frequently used touch points, cleaning audience seating, and providing contactless transaction options. Bootless personnel are required to wear a mask and use gloves when needed.
Bootless meets all State of Delaware COVID-19 Business Safety Protection requirements. Bootless is a grateful recipient of a Delaware Small Business (Non-Profit) Relief Grant which provided funds to purchase commercial air purifiers and other COVID-19 related supplies so that in-person theater events could return to Bootless.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION!! ENJOY THE SHOW!!